Welcome to my blogger. Thank you for Visitted and Follower, I will follow you back okay ^^ The Infamous Middle Finger

sucking ducking fucking love (!)


Throw dirt on me and grow a wildflower

But it’s fuck the world, get a child out her
Yeah, my life a bitch, but you know nothing ’bout her
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers

I’m rolling Sweets, I’m smoking sour

Married to the game but she broke her vows
That’s why my bars are full of broken bottles
And my night stands are full of open bibles

I think about more than I forget

But I don’t go around fire expecting not to sweat
And these niqqas know I lay ‘em down, make you beg
Bitches, try to kick me while I’m down, I’ll break your leg

Money outweighing problems on the triple beam

I’m sticking to the script, you niqqas skipping scenes
Be good or be good at it
Fucking right, I got my gun, semi-Cartermatic

Yeah, put a dick in their mouth, so I guess it’s fuck what they say

I’m high as a bitch, up, up and away, man, I come down in a couple of days
Ok, you want me up in the cage then I’ll come out in beast-mode
I got this world stuck in the safe, combination is the G-code

It’s Weezy motherfucker, Blood Gang and I’m in bleed mode

All about my dough, but I don’t even check the peephole
So you can keep knocking but won’t knock me down
No love lost, no love found

It’s a little too late to say that you’re sorry now

You kicked me when I was down, fuck what you say, just
Don’t hurt me, it don’t hurt me, no more
Bitch, you get no love

You showed me nothing but hate, you ran me into the ground

But what comes around goes around
And you don’t hurt me
You don’t hurt me, no more